Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

The thing about supernaturals...

I was thinking of writing about this post yesterday while reading Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. This book is in my shelf for more than three months now and I just have the thought of holding it again (yes, because I didn't even bother to tear the plastic cover of it and just place it somewhere in my room after buying it) yesterday. I love angels and I want to learn more about it because I do want to finish an angel story. But because of the one I wrote (yes, I tried to write one, but I didn't pass nor finish it) that seems of lacking something. I think its more on the angel things/bla'blas, I stopped even if I'm nearly done. So I said to myself, I don't want to read anymore. Joke! Hahaha. Its just that aside from being busy, I lost the will of reading angel stories because I don't think I can write one. Chos!

But then, I told myself, its been months and I reread the reviews again in Goodreads. I bought that book because of the reviews. And because there were no classes on Monday and Tuesday, that means, I will have a long vacation. I started it yesterday and whoa! I can't believe I will instantly like the book. Its just interesting and not boring unlike some of the Angel books I've read. Less on narration, more on dialogues! I love books like that. I love reading the dialogues because well, I think narrations are boring! And of course, the story is more  interesting than others because its different.

Anyway, I want to end talking about Unearthly. Its just a part of my main topic because its all about supernatural stuff. Angels, Vampires, Witches, Demigods and all that. I will admit, I'm not more on english books because aside from the fact that english books makes my pocket cry, sometimes, i found some of them boring to read. Its just too long and more parts are---I think, unnecessary. So if I buy an english book, I mostly buy romance with fantasies stuff because I love romance and I think things about fantasies are cool!

So sometimes, I feel like I want to be a supernatural, too. Like the angels, they have wings. White and big and looks so powerful. Vampires---who looks so hot even if they bite! Hahaha. Witches---who do potions and Demigods that even they have some abnormalities like having dyslexia, they are still the son of a God in Olympus and they have powers like for the son of poseidon---water, Athena for wisdom and so on.

One time, a man tweeted me on twitter about the book the lost hero. We talked about it there and he said something about it, like he feels like he was a demigod because he is experiencing some of the things that demigods are experiencing. Hahaha. I was like rolling my eyes that time. Its just fiction and something like... Oh well! But anyway, when we read, sometimes we love to have it on real life. Like we are thinking we have that angels, witches, vampires and the places they have been. Honestly, I want to have a real camp half blood here in the Philippines. Yes, real, as in there are also demigods and I belong to that, too!!! Nyahahaha. And I feel like the person I said a while ago! Hahahaha. So dreamy! And also, one time, (please, don't tell me that I'm crazy for thinking like this---hahahaha!) I thought of me being a vampire because whenever I rub a little in my neck, it always turns red. So when my classmates notice about me having a red neck, I will answer, because I'm a vampire!. (Just for fun, Hahaha)

I admit I have a wild imagination. Thoughts are like a running river in my mind. It never stops. I always think of something whenever I see something fun and something interesting. So don't be shock that I wrote this post and tell some weird things about me. When I'm reading, I feel like I'm there. One of the characters there and living and existing in that kind of place. But after it, I will thought that supernatural beings are just fiction. Not reality. So even if its hard, I will get over it. Its just a dream that I should need to be awake.


Azec Chase ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment