Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

She's dating the gangster.

It's past midnight and I'm still here. I can't sleep. Don't know why.. >__< Oh, well, maybe because of so many things that running into my mind. And I think I'm going insane with this.
.
One of my friends that I encounter in the PHR workshop said that writers block is not about because you don't have ideas in mind. It's because you have many ideas in mind but you can't write it. Para bang nadya-jumble sa utak mo. That's it. And that's what I'm encountering right now. And I really, really, really hate it.
.
Anyway, that's so far from my topic... well, kinda. Because what I want to blog tonight is about a story :"SHE'S DATING THE GANGSTER"
.
Oh well, maybe many people is familiar with this story. It's kinda popular in wattpad. I had also read this a long time ago. Just don't have a chance to said or blogged about it. But I had made some notes about what quotes I got in this story. That's also the reason why I've remember about this. And I'll tell the quotes later.
.
I love this story. It makes me kilig and cry at the same time. It's long, okay? I had it read in 2 days at the computer and I looked insane when I reached the ending. I'm crying in front of the computer. And I also read this again at our cyber library in school. And muntik na rin akong mapaiyak. That's so... Kakahiya! >___<
.
I just wished someone could love me like Kenji Delos Reyes do. You know what? I can relate with this.. because of the names. Hi-hi. My friend Melanie told me about this story and I laughed when I read the names in the story, Delos Reyes, huh? It's my ex, surname kasi. ^__^ Then Athena, well, I like that name really. When I was young, I always love to hear that name. And my first original story script heroine was named Athena. And when I browsed again that story, there's an explanation about the back why I named her Athena. It's because of Angelic Layer pala. There's a character there named Athena. Ha-ha. And know what again? I love Goddess Athena, too. I even researched it in the Encyclopedia. Maybe that's the reason why I love Annabeth Chase in the story percy jackson and the lightning thief.
.
Okay, am I going too far again? I just love telling stories kasi, eh. Em sorry. xD
.
Well... Bad boys talaga kasi, iba magmahal. Like Kenji. I just wished someone will go into my way and loved me like what Kenji did to Athena. aaahh.. so drama. and ambisyosa. :D
.
Anyway, I love the quotes I got from this story. I want to share it with you. :


-I love you.. Kahit na san ako mag punta, ikaw lang mamahalin ko. I love you.. Kahit na ilang beses mo akong saktan, ikaw parin ang mamahalin ko. I love you.. Kahit na pagod na pagod na ko, ikaw parin ang mamahalin ko. I love you.. Kahit sa kabilang buhay.. ikaw parin ang mamahalin ko. I love you.. kahit na sobra sobra na yung pagmamahal ko sayo, patuloy parin yung pagmamahal ko sayo. I love you.. Kahit na sandali lang yung pagsasama natin, masaya ako dahil nakasama parin kita kahit papaano.. I love you, Kenji.. I love you.. I love you.. I love you.. UhnJaeNa,YoungWonHee..


-love is seeing an imperfect person perfectly...


-Nasaktan ka, pero bakit mas masakit iyong akin?


-Can I live without the happiness? Can I live with the sadness?


-Kailangan niya ako, pero kailangan kita! ikaw ang kailangan ko


-It seems that my heart is going to explode because of too much love for him.


-Kaya siguro ngayon hindi ko alam ung sagot sa problema ko dahil mahina ako sa math.


-I'm not asking too much but you're the one I love most and thats why I need you right now.


-You're so near.. Yet so effin far..


-Ang hirap kasi sa iyo, ako na nga itong nasa tabi mo, sa iba ka pa rin nakatingin.


And the most touching line I've ever got: (I also had said this in one of my blogs before)

-Alam mo ba kung gaano kahirap magpanggap na ok ka lang kahit hindi? Na masaya kahit gusto mo ng umiyak? Na UMAASA kang magiging ok ang lahat kahit alam mong wala na talaga?


. Hanga ako sa writer na ito. For her: I wished I could be someone like you. And I wished also that you will give me Kenji as my BF. LOLOLOL. :>

Addicted to  you,
Azec Chase.♥

4 comments: