Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Marry your daughter. ^__^

Know what? I had a lots of debt in this song. Kung hindi kasi dahil sa kantang ito, I will not able to make Rodney and Kate's story. Dito kasi talaga halos nagsimula ang istorya nila at dito din nagtapos.

I really really like this song. Kaya naman sa buong durasyon ng dalawang nobela na nagawa ko, ito ang pinapatugtog ko. I'm so touched. And it was so sweet. I was able to make my own version of this song too, entitled, "marry my prince". I already post it as a note in my FB account. I'll post it later. Kwento mode muna ako.

Dahil sa kantang ito, nabuo sina Rodney at Kate. Ako kasi ambisyosa eh. Katulad ni Kate, gusto ko din na may isang lalaking kumanta ng kanta na ito sa harap ng dad ko. But damn! wala na akong dad. Matagal na. Just like Kate.

Kaya ang ending, sa cemetery kumanta si Rodney. Doon niya kinanta iyong "marry your daughter" at doon din siya nag-propose. oops! Am I saying so far na ba? Ha-ha. Okay. Shut up na muna si Azec.

Basta ang ganda nito. Ang sweet ng boses, ang ganda ng meaning ng kanta. Pero alam niyo, procrastinator ako eh. I said to myself pa, ang sweet ng boses: ganyan din kaya ang singer sa personal? Ha-ha. I tweeted din pala yan sa twitter ko noon. :D

Anyway, ito nga pala iyong ginawa kong own version ko: Marry my prince. (muntanga lang ito) :P

Marry my Prince ♥

Hey, I'm a bit nervous 'bout being here today

But I'm sure what I'm really going to say..

So bare with me please and speak the right words to say

Don't take too much of your time,

Show that ring in that box to me in the way of a sweetest,

You're my everything and all that I know is,

It would be such relief if we were on the same mind,

'cause very soon I'm hoping that you'll say..


Marry this princess, and make her my wife

I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life

And give her the best of me 'till the day that I die, yeah..


answer ni girl:


I'm gonna marry this prince and make him my King.

He's the most beautiful creature I've ever seen

I can't wait to smile, as he waits me in the aisle.

With the words of I do, I'm going to marry you.
Corny ba,? Hi-hi. I'm sorry, ha. Sobrang naadik lang talaga ako ng mga time na `yan. :)

Ambisyosa,
Azec Chase.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment