Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Monday, June 13, 2011

My dream last night and some other stuffs.

Good evening. It's 10:01 pm. Well, this morning, I said to myself, I want to blog about what happened in my dream last night. It's kinda weird you know. All my dreams are all weird. Palagi na lang kunwari, nandito ako sa lugar na ito tapos mamaya, iba na naman. Every time I'm dreaming.. well, I'm always dreaming--day and night... It's always like that.
.
Last night, I dreamed about a boy. He's kinda my boyfriend. I can't remember now his name or his face but one thing is for sure: he's handsome. ^__^
Well, he hugged me in my dream. Hugged me while we are lying on bed. Okay, no malice. That's just it. And I feel... :(
.
I'm asking myself, is that a sign that I should now have a boyfriend? I'm not an NBSB type of girl but I still doesn't have the experience on hugging and kissing way. We just hold hands and that's it. Maybe the akbay? Well, is that a part of hugging? That's it. I don't have many experiences in romantic na ginagawa ng mga tao. Well, I'm kinda conservative ba? Wa-ha-ha. Not so. Just it didn't have a chance. Kaya naman minsan, nagtataka rin ako kung paano ako nakakapagsulat ng mga romance novels.
.
Then, the other one is freaking me out. I told my mom and brother about it. My brother laughed and said "may ilalagay ka na naman sa nobela mo. ang lawak ng imagination mo." And I said to him, "Duh? Ang layo kaya noon sa romance." It's so kadiri, as in. I'm in a river where there are 2 snakes. Violet and green color. EEW! Then an undin and a frogs. My cousins are also there. I'm freaking out in the water but my mom told me to stay. And duh, I'm thinking that she's so insane for doing that... I can't remember more the details. Basta, that's it. And EEEWWW talaga.
.
.
Then, tonight, my brother slept early so I have the chance to blog tonight. I'm currently having an outline to Kevin and Courtney's story--the brother of Kate, the heroine in my first approved manuscript. I have now the title and some little concept in my mind. The title will be : Perfect Disaster. I'm not going to give the details about the concept of the story.. Maybe some other time. I just wished I can do it like what I've done in Kate's story.
.
Wish me luck. :) Well, later it will be the 14 of June. Passion will be out. So excited to read. Just wished that it will be out in NBS SM calamba. I now have money so I can buy it. ^__^
.
Dreaming weird,
Azec Chase.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment