Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My inspiration. ♥

IDK what I will feel about this.. Ahmmm. I dreamed of him last night. And Gosh, I feel so kilig to the bones. Haha. He is my inspiration. Well, he's not that cute but there's a feeling inside of me that I can explain whenever he was.... Hahaha.
Okay, I'm getting corny here but I think it's okay. This is my blog, right? I'm going to write whatever I want to writer.
My dream goes like this:
Well, I'm sleeping with my classmates and OMG! Tinabihan niya ako. Don't know why but he slept at my side. I got shock of course. He is not my classmate and we are not that close. He wears white shirt and a short. And in what I have remember, he also had a stuff toy. Hahaha. It's weird for a guy like him.. and haha na lang talaga. :D
Then tumabi nga siya sa akin. And ako naman si kire, I let him. Wahahaha. Then my dream is weird too,. He also had a pocketbook. That's a major major shock. Haha. A guy with a stuff toy and pocketbook? What is he? A gay?
But no! He had a gf and you know what, I like her GF too. She's so cute. ^__^ I'm getting tomboy again whenever I will look at her facebook profile. I should be jealous but that's not what I'm feeling. I like them both. And I know it's weird. haha.
But everybody got weirdness in their body, right? Just take that dose of me. xD
And anyway, he's kinda my inspiration to some of my novels.. I will not say his name na kasi it will so magiging halata. :D
Siguro kaya ko rin napaginipan na may dala siyang pocketbook because I blogged about pocketbooks last night, right? Hihi.
Weird lover,
Cady Lorenzana. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment