Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Boredom.

Good morning! It's 10:36 in the morning and I'm feeling lazy again... No ideas in my mind. So I'm bored again. I want to go to the school now. Well, yeah. Later I'm going to school na. ^__^.
.
We are invited to go the freshmen's orientation. And because I want to see their faces and I wanna scare them, I will go. Bwa-ha-ha. (evil laugh) . Good luck to them. There are 3 sections of BSA this year. And I'm gonna predict they will be only 1 in the 2nd sem. Wa-ha-ha. Joke only. Maybe two.
.
Being a BSA is not that easy. And in my own experience, (because I'm lazy) its like hell. I always said that room 302 and 304 (my accounting rooms 1st sem and 2nd sem) is HELL. And yeah, it's true. We are not allowed to have calculators kasi in class. And do you know that's hard? Computing millions without calculator? >__<
.
Okay, so I'm going.. But I have a problem. ( its not about the orientation) Jeez. It's about my POA. Erggg. They are not replying in my mail I've sent to them but then, I now getting the answer in what I've mailed them. Maybe I'll just tell my aunt about that later when she texts me.
.
Now, I'll just play solitaire in our computer. Boredom strikes, eh. ^__^
Bored,
Azec Chase.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment