Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

School, inspiration, love and being bitter.

Alam mo ba kung gaano kahirap magpanggap na ok ka lang kahit hindi? Na masaya kahit gusto mo ng umiyak? Na UMAASA kang magiging ok ang lahat kahit alam mong wala na talaga?

Good evening. Well I think it's midnight already. And monday will be June 13--the start of classes--for others. :)
.
.
My classes will start at thursday. So inggit much for those who already attending their class? Ha-ha. Well, the opening of our class will be on wednesday but because I don't have class on wednesdays, my class will start at thursday.
.
.
And I'm bored. Know what? I'm really bored. I need to go to school. To find inspiration and to stalk new crushes. Oh, I hope I'll find better crushes now. Last time when I had a crush, my classmates always teased me that he's gay! And hell. Naniwala naman ako. But now, I don't think so, na. He had a girlfriend. And she's beautiful.
.
.
But I got tired with him. I want new one. Ha-ha. But what if I had a first year crush? Don't you think it will be a child abuse? Wa-ha-ha. Anyway, it's okay now that I'll go to school because I shifted a new course. Many people says I'm stupid because I shifted. I passed the qualifiying and the retention policy but I shifted. Well, I don't really like that course anyway. And it's hard. Hard for someone like me who doesn't like that. And if I'm going to be lucky, I'm going to be busy with my new found job as a writer. That's my dream, eh? I love to write stories and not to be a CPA someday. Heck! I don't dream to become like that. All I want is to be a writer. A PHR writer, okay?
.
.
Well, maybe you are confused why I put a quote at the first line? Well, I'm bitter today and I really hate myself for being that. I'm always like that because of HIM. Remember my blog about bitter something? Ito pa rin iyon. Still that angel makes me feel this way. Why did I love him this much? Why can't I get over him?
.
.
I hate myself for loving someone like him. He is a jerk. An idiot. Hindi bagay sa kanya ang pangalan niyang anghel dahil nagpapaiyak siya ng prinsesa. And I also hate myself for feeling this way because of him.
.
.
They got in a relationship with her new girlfriend. Well, I wished I was that girl... But I know that pigs will fly before that happened. It's over between us. Matagal ng wala ang relasyon namin.
.
.
And I should not be like this! Hate this feeling! Hate myself for loving someone like him. It's a total nonsense.
.
.
Can't think of something good,
Azec Chase.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment