Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Friday, June 10, 2011

I think of nothing.

Well. H.E.L.L.
I can't think. I think of nothing. That's why this blog should be entitled, A DOSE OF NOTHING.
.
.
A while ago, I've passed my new MS. I'm so "hapit" kasi. I can't wait. I'm always on panic. I want to rush out of things. Ahmm. I think that's a natural habit for me.
.
.
I can also say that because of that, I always fail. Yeah, I failed. Every time I passed my MS, I didn't care about anybody. I don't gave a damn about somebody's opinion. But that's in the past. I learn my lesson now. But then, I'm hapit pa din, eh.
.
.
I already gave my MS to 3 critics. Then 2 of them gave a feedback. I realized mistakes into it. Then I edit. And I said myself, I need again new critics. But the new critics is not yet giving their feedback. And I cant wait. So I passed it now because I think it's okay. As of now, that MS I've passed a while ago was the most dramatic one that I have done.
.
.
It's about a girl who is in torn between her dreams and love. Well, I almost cry. Okay, I say, I'm teary-eyed while I'm doing this. I pity Caspian (the hero) He's so good. He'll do anything for Marianne (the heroine) but then Marianne left her behind... That's the.. blah.. blah..
.
.
Anyway, it's a crap already, right? And hey! Do you noticed that I'm blogging now in english language? Ha-ha. That's because... well, ah. I want to practice my English skills. As a writer, I should be good in english. What can you say for now? I'm not good, right? Ha-ha. My nose is bleeding here. So now, I should leave.

Can't wait,
Azec Chase.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment