Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

YES! :D

June 9, 2011. What a beautiful morning for me. I got a mail. Yes. A mail. Before I read it I said to myself, "Sana Revise" kahit "Revise" lang masayang-masaya na ako." But then, it was more than I expected.
I shout and scream when I read. I even jump and hugged my mom so tightly. I can't believe it. It's approved. Yes! It's approved. :)
.
.
For a girl like me who had experience many rejections in writing at the age of 17, I really appreciate this. I really thank God for what he had gave to me. This is a big surprise. I never expected it. I now have a job at 17. I'm a writer at 17.
.
.
At last, dream no. 8 come true. PHR bought my manuscript. I didn't expected it because for me, it's not the best that I had done. That MS I have passed, I just wrote it for about a week and edit it for just 2 hours. But it had been approved. I did it all by myself. I'm so proud of myself.
.
.
Aim for perfection, not for rejection. - That's my new motto now. The old one is "TRY AND TRY UNTIL YOU DIE AND WHEN YOU DIE AT LEAST YOU TRY". But then, I realized, trying is not the best option. You need to perfect it. You need to do good. Do your best so you will succeed.
.
.
And I succeeded now. Thank you Lord God, for this. I really really appreciate what you have gave to me. You are the best! I love you, Lord. It's a YES-YES, Lord.
Screaming and shouting of happiness, 
Azec Chase,♥

No comments:

Post a Comment