Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Getting abnormal.

I'm getting so weird this past few days...It's unusual to me that I didn't wrote a novel for a week. Madalas kasi, nakakagawa ako in one week lang or kaya nagkaka-idea ako. Kahit ba 2 weeks keri ko siguro. But damn! Tigang talaga ang utak ko. Holyshit!

I'm hating this feeling. Hindi ako sanay na.. ahh.. >___<
Masyado ba akong overwhelmed pa rin because I got an approval? But that's 2 weeks ago na. Huhu. I'm getting abnormal na agad. The feeling is so HELL.
My gosh, I'm not like this. I hate it. So much that I want to throw up the PC because I can't write anything good. Ahmm, well I worked on a novel last week but damn! Hindi siya maganda kahit nangangalahati na ako. I'm so stupid telege.
I tried to go to my past manuscripts and I said, I want to revise red's story but... >___< It turned out na waley pa rin. Baliw na talaga ako. Abnormal. Huhu.
I hate myself for being like this. I'm getting abnormal. Maybe because of the pressure and the people's so much expectation from me?
Argg. And nga pala, I will now used again Azec Chase siggy.. Waley lang.. Parang di ko keri si Cady. Saka matagal pa siyang mabubuhay eh.. :D

Abnormal,
Azec chase.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment