Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Sino nga ba si Azec Chase?

Sino nga ba ako? Sino ba si Princess? Sino ba si Joy? Sino ba si Palo? Sino ba si Ineng? Sino ba si Nini? Sino ba si Kuning? Sino ba si Bunining? Sino ba si Cess? Sino ba si Ate Prince? Sino ba si Ceza? Sino ba si Azeceza? Sino ba si Azry?
......
At ang pinakaimportante sa lahat, SINO BA SI AZEC?

Alam ko, maraming nagsasabi diyan, si Azec daw ay iyong palaging ONLINE sa facebook. Siya daw iyong mahilig magsulat na wala namang katuturan. Mahilig matulog. Tamad. Palaging inaantok. Hindi nag-aaral. BI. Makulit. Madaldal. Malakas ang boses. Mahilig sa pogi. Mahilig sa green. Takot sa palaka. Palaging nakakulong sa kwarto, Adik sa pocketbook. Kuripot. etc. etc.



Ayon sa mga Social networking sites na madalas kong puntahan at tambayan, ito daw si Azec:

FRIENDSTER:


.a.z.e.c..g.r.e.e.n.i.s.h.

16, girl, Philippines.
Status: Its Complicated. xD


Birthday: January 5, 1994
Interested in: Meeting friends.
Location: Mt. Claire, Sto. Tomas Batangas.
Hometown: Muntinlupa City.
School: La Consolacion College Tanauan.


What I enjoy doing: Sleeping is the no. 1 hobby, next to reading, eating, net surfing and tweeting. ^^
Favorite Books: Ahmm. I love books but if it is related to numbers, hmm. Throw it away from me!
Favorite Movies: I'm not into movies or other TV shows. 
Favorite Music: ♫i love music so much. Hey Monday, New Years day, Panic at the Disco and My Chemical songs are always I want to hear. :))
Favorite TV Shows: Hmm. I already said, Im not into it, but if you'll ask me what I always watch-- PBB in channel 2.


→she's nice but naughty, moody and sometimes a total SNOB!
→she's friendly and easy to hang out with.
→she loves to make and hear jokes.
→she's a hopeless romantic and dream to have successful novel.


→she has not so long hair.
→fair skin.
→tiny eyes, nose, ears and big MOUTH!
→she's small and slim.


→she loves people who loves her.
→she love eating sour foods.
→she loves pet society.
→she loves joining in social networking sites.
→she loves music.
→she loves her friends and family.



but most of all...


she loves GREEN!


hey. dont forget to follow me on twitter:
itz_azec@yahoo.com



thanks for checking out my snazzy profile. Wishing you a nice day. :))

♥ lots,
.a.z.e.c..xvii. 

Mga dagdag na sabi: Natatawa ako dito. 16 pa age ko. Pinapabata? Hahaha. Tapos, AZEC GREENISH pa nakalagay. xD. And may a.z.e.c.xvii pa eh break na kami ni xvii matagal na panahon na? :D Anyway, ito ang ABOUT ME ko sa FS. Pagtiyagaan niyo na lang basahin kung interisado ko. :D


TWITTER:

A 17 yr old book lover. Guji's stalker. Frog hater. Trying hard romance writer. Observer. Dreamer. Procrastinator. Life survivor. Tweet-er. Timeline flooder. :D


Updated ito palagi kaya masasabi kong accurate yan. :P


HI-5:

I'm perfect. a perfect disaster.
.
.
. aspiring writer.


PS: Siyet, ang drama ng about me ko! Ha-ha. Ang unti. xD



TUMBLR:

→.a.z.e.c.c.h.a.s.e.♥
.an observer.
.dreamer.
.aspiring writer.
♪AGE: 17
♪STATUS: It's complicated. :)
♪CURRENT LOCATION: Camp half-blood. :)




BLOGGER:

A 17-year-old Filipino Blogger. Some sort of a romance writer. Frog hater. Guji's stalker. A great listener. A proud accountancy student. Social networking addict. Sometimes I'm rude. Sometimes I'm not. Just talk to me if you want to. ^__^


YOUTUBE:

his channel owned by:
|AZECEZA|15|GIRL|PHILIPPINES|
entitled as little girl with big dreams.
hope u like my videos:
add me up at FS: http://profiles.friendster....
dont forget to leave a comment.
thanks. :)

Pahabol muli: 15 daw ako. Pinapabata ko talaga ang aking edad. Anyway, matagal na kasi ito. Tapos ang aking ina-advertise pa ay FRIENDSTER. Wa-ha-ha.


And lastly, siyempre sa:

FACEBOOK: 

.I'm princess but I don't want people to call me that stupid name.
.Just call me "azec" and I think we will click if you're going to say that name to me.
.
.
I'm not the approachable type of a girl. Sometimes I'm rude, Sometimes I'm nice. I can be your friend. I'm talkative(most of the times) I love writing and I don't care if I have experience many failures through it. I will try and try until I die--no! Until I succeed. Haha. :)
.
.
.
.
I'm always online. Just tweet me on twitter:
Twitter.com/its_azec
.
.
.
I'm perfect. A perfect disaster.


...................................................................................

Ma-drama ba ang aking I'M PERFECT. A PERFECT DISASTER? Masyadong mabenta sa mga account ko ang own made kong quote na `yan. (quotable ba `yan?) hihi.


Anyway, 99% of that ALL about ME is accurate, okay? Pero paano mo ba malalaman kung sino ang tunay na ako?
Sige, ganito na lang:
Pumunta ka sa labas ng bahay niyo, sa may tindahan. Tapos sabihin mo sa tindera, "`Te/Kuya, pa-load naman ako ng 1000,. Dito sa number na ito: 0908*******


Okay, CORNY na. :D
.
.
.
.
Ngunit ang totoong sagot ay ito: Basahin mo na lang muli ang blog, tinatamad akong mag-explain eh. :D

Ang gumawa ng bitin na post na ito:
Azec Chase.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment