Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Is frog my prince charming?

Good eve. When I'm currently in the computer and browsing different sites in the internet, my Mom asked me to lock our gate. I did what she asked me to do and I remember something. It's about frogs. Yeah, FROGS.
.
Last Thursday when I was getting my towel outside, I freaked out when I saw a frog hugging into a post where my towel was hanged. I immediately go inside our house and get another towel so I can take bath.
.
REALLY, I hate frogs. But then I felt like I was cursed being with them. They always appear on me. In my room, I always saw a frog in my window. By now, I'm not freaking out whenever I saw that because I'm getting used to the presence of it. But in other places, I still got scared whenever that kind of amphibian.
.
My cousins always tease me that maybe the FROG IS MY DESTINY. I always laughed at the thought. How can an animal and a human to each other? But then, I'm still confused why I have this kind of feeling with them. They always appeared in me. And I don't know why. My greatest fear always make a move so I can see them. My Mom said that I'm the only one who always pay attention about them. I said to her: "Of course because they are always appearing in front of me!"
.
There's a cartoon about a princess kissed a frog. But ew! I will never ever do that. Even if my name is PRINCESS, I will never ever be.
.
But then what if it could be? Ha-ha. Arrgg... It's getting no sense, right? I don't know why I had blog about this but I felt really weird.
.
Okay, bye for now. It's pure English and my nose is already bleeding.

The nosebleed blogger and a frog hater,
Azec Chase.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment