Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Time will say the rest

Yesterday was really a LAZY day for me. I actually call that "my day" because I didn't cram myself in studying or writing. I just told myself to "relax" and don't think of tomorrow so what I did is just spend my time in social networking, watching The Hangover 1 and 2 movies and chat him. And well, the most enjoyable part of my day yesterday was the last.

I didn't expect that "HIM" will chat me because I'm getting used that he is not always around. So I was shock when he chat me yesterday noon---but that time, I was not able to reply because I was eating... and the afternoon, where we chat and called each other for about 3 hours I think. (The longest for this year, I think.)

I feel so happy whenever "HIM" will talk to me. Especially now that I always missed him because he was busier now to his studies. I really appreciate every minute he will talk to me. And I love talking to him because I really feel that he was my very true friend. I can tell him everything because he knew the real me and I really loved his personality because he was very different from me. With him, I gained so much knowledge. Maybe other people will think its boring but I found it very interesting to have a friend like him.

We've been chat mates for more than a year. And as time passed by, he's having a special place in my heart. Sometimes I feel like he was my boyfriend and like that. And yesterday, we talked about it again....

I laughed at him when he told me having a girlfriend means having a family. I actually shouted... "what?!" (He heard it because we are in call in Skype) I said to him that girlfriend can be an inspiration and companion and like that... I said he think too much. But I think thats why he said that because he was a very serious person. He said that he loves talking with me and I was like special to him, too and he's happy whenever we talk. I feel the same way so I ask him what are we really? You told me we were good friends.

We explain to each other everything. He told me what might happen and I agree to all of what he said. There were always "what if" because we are really apart. What if I found a guy here? What if its the other way around on him? And we don't even saw each other personally! We do have more important priorities in life that we should focus on. I am studying and writing while he was taking his masterals in Engineering. He can't be with me all the time. And me, I also have a promised to myself that I'm not going to have a boyfriend this college... so he said, "We will still remain as good friends. And as the days past by, time will say the rest."


xx
Cady

No comments:

Post a Comment