Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

On beating deadlines...

Good evening. This is my first post for March and I'm so sorry that it would be a non-sense post... AGAIN.

Last December, I attended the brainstorming. It was a very nice experience though there is a consequence on joining. We need to write 3 manuscripts that we applied what we learned in the brainstorming...and there are deadlines. I already passed the two but I really have a big problem on the third, especially now that I am really pressured and can't concentrate on writing these past few days. I don't know but I am losing courage to write this "most challenging" plot I would ever write.

I really don't know what happened to me why do I ever try to choose that plot. Its in India and I told myself it should be easy because I know a lot of things about India because of Riyan. But the problem is the... decode-decode thingy. Gosh, I'm having a really hard time to explain those treasure hunting bla-blas and I still need to make an own riddle or codes just to decode that damn treasure maps. And this suck... BIGTIME!!! Plus I'm having a hard time to write, plus the pressure in school, plus those damned make-up classes, plus the short time, plus finals is approaching and etc and etc.

I can't write good. I am not satisfied. Yet I still need to beat deadlines. I still need to beat this pressure.

I don't know if I can pass it on time... but maybe, before the 15th of April. I passed on the imprint and Miss Agnes told that the deadline will be extended for brainstorming plots once you've passed. I passed it March 1 and deadline of every manuscript is 45 days... so maybe the counting will start on March. I just hope I will not lose that 3k. LOL. That's one of my motivation. Last day of our exams will be on 27. (I hope) and after those exams, we still have 2 weeks before summer classes so I still have 2 weeks with a sound mind (because classes is over) to write that book properly. I think its enough time to finish it.

Just please... please... help me Lord. And please, for those who tried to read this. Please pray for me sanity, too. Thanks!!! I really need it now.


xx

Cady


PS: For those who are waiting (if there are) about my interview to myself, I'm still not sure if I'm going to post that this month. Hahaha! I'm still busy... (I think) XD

No comments:

Post a Comment