Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Untitled poem

Hi. Good evening :) I just want to share this poem I made a year ago. Its entitled Untitled because I didn't give a title in my original copy which I wrote in a notebook. I missed doing poems but I'm not in a mood to do one tonight thats why I'm just looking for my old notebooks to post one. So here it is:

I'm alive, I'm breathing, My heart is beating
When I'm with you, I always love this feeling
Can you let me call you my everything?
Because without you, my world is nothing

If this is what they called love,
I must thank the GOD above
Because he give me this beautiful love like a dove
And I feel like I am so fab

Ugly things turn pretty when I'm with you
How I wish I can call you my boo
But still, I thank you for caring me like I do
Because this world is odd without you

I love you, thats all I want to hear
I hope you can speak it to my dear
Or you can whisper it in my ear
For this love is the love that I will never fear

Azec Chase ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment