Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

No internet connection

Hi. It’s already 12:16 am here in my laptop clock when I started writing this post in MS word. Yeah, you saw it right. MS word. I wrote it there because we don’t have an internet connection yesterday and today. It sucks. Bigtime. I feel like I’m missing everything in the cyber world.

I feel so miserable without having an internet. I’m used to it and the thought of losing it makes me feel of a slow murder. Many will say that I’m addicted with it but I don’t give a damn. I feel like I will die without  internet. No facebook, twitter, yahoo and most of all, no GOOGLE TALK.

I missed him so much. We don't have much time to talk about things lately. I know---I feel it in his mails/offline messages that he misses me, too. *sighs. I badly wanted to talk to HIM for the things that happened to me these past few days. I wanted to know also the things that happened to him. I really miss him. Last last week, I was busy finishing a manuscript so I seldom chat him. Last week, I was busy too, finishing City Hunter and studying. I’m always the one who will said, “let’s talk later”. Then this week, the problem is the internet connection. Uggh. I know we don’t have a relationship (maybe, an official one? Har-har) But I can’t control this urge in me to feel sad if I saw him offline when I love to see him online.

So they say, absence makes the heart grows fonder. And maybe thats what I am feeling right now.

Azec Chase ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment