Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fallen in Love - Lauren Kate

Conversation between Roland and Cam:

Roland: I love a mortal woman. I want to shape my life around her.
Cam: You don't have a life. You're a fallen angel on the other side. You're a demon.
Roland: You know what I mean.
Cam: Take it from me. LOVE IS IMPOSSIBLE. Get out and save yourself the heartache.




Hi!. Good evening. I just finished Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate this afternoon/evening. I've been a fan for...less than a year? Ha-ha. If you got to see some of my posts, I post reviews in Fallen and Torment. But not Passion. Why? Because Passion didn't got my interest. I don't know. I got bored in some scenes that's why I had it finished for a week and didn't make a review out of it. *no offense for those who liked it. 

Anyways, I still love the series. Fallen, the first series is the one which I really like. I fell in love with Cameron. Not Daniel Grigori(the protagonist) because he's not my type. I don't like blonde guys. I'm a sucker of good-looking people who had green eyes and dark hair---and yeah, that's Cam. Even if most of the time, he appeals to be the antagonist in the story.

The book is nice even if Cam's moments were just few. Shelby and Miles Story is kinda...okay? Not to sweet, not so ordinary. Roland's story, my favorite part is somehow sad because Rosaline had a new love in Valentines day and already had her children. Nevertheless, Roland realized that they are never meant to each other. I admired him for that. Arriane--even if her partner is a devil and a girl. (well yeah, Arriane is a lesbian) is good. I enjoyed the last part. Make my eyes kinda teary because I felt sad because of their burning love. Luce and Daniel's, well, not so good. (for me) its just like Passion again. 

Anyways, I saw in twitter that Lauren Kate have been receiving feedbacks about Cam's few exposure. And she said that if we are guessing what will happened why the story is like that. I saw a reply saying that maybe Cam had his own story. And damn! I'm shaking because of too much happiness. I really really want Cam to have his own story. And if possible, I want to be his heroine even if I knew he already have which is Lilith who abandoned him because Cam can't marry her in the church.

Rapture will be out early June. *excited. Its the last book and I guessed there were many secrets that will be revealed. Go Luce and Daniel. Fight for your love. :)

Azec Chase ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment