Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Disenchanted


Hi. I just want to share this poem that I made last last year for my English class. I got the title from the song of My Chemical Romance "Disenchanted". It tackles about my life. 

Sort of. 


Disenchanted

Can I live with the sadness?

Can I live without the happiness?

Maybe I am a princess,

But now, I live like I'm a damsel in distress



Once upon a time, I was living with wealth

But suddenly it turned to death

And all the joy that I have felt,

Became empty and nothing left



There’s no knight in shining armor

That will always there and no favor

Life has different seasons and flavor

So happy endings, what’s that for?

No comments:

Post a Comment