Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Making an extra-ordinary plot.

Okay. The title is so ambitious. Hehe! Maka-extra ordinary nga naman ako `no? But well, I this is an extra-ordinary story. Kasi hindi ko nga sure kung puwede talaga itong plot na ito. I've seen it in a movie and I felt like I need to do something like this. Because the story symbolizes my life right now! Chos!

Ehem. I'm serious na, okay? The story was somehow risky since it tackles about "suicide". I know it was discuss on our workshop that we should not put suicidal characters in the story. But errrr... I want to take risk. AGAIN. Because I want my readers to see again the "reality" of life. Ito kasi `yung nakikita ko sa ngayon, eh. At kahit naman may suicide-suicide chuva sa story na ito, may something akong gagawin dito. I think this would be an inspiring story since hindi naman matutuloy `yung suicide. May ganoong factor lang.

Hindi ko alam kung anong magiging tingin rito ng mga tao. But if ever na ma-approve ang story na ito, I would say sa first page ang true reason kung bakit ginawa ko ito. Hindi ko rin alam kung ako lang ang nakaka-feel nito...but yeah, creepy man sabihin, may mga times na naisip kong gawin rin "ito"! Hehe. Life is hard, actually. But I just thought about it. I wouldn't do it!!!! I always told myself that if ever I do it, my burden would just be passed on other people. And marami pa akong pangarap sa buhay `no....!!!

That's it. I just want to share this to some people who are taking the risk in reading some of my entries here.

And to those people who care. Pray again for me. For my sanity.

xx
Cady

No comments:

Post a Comment