Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Status: Mentally Dating.

Last day of the month, last post for the month. Yay! I can't believe the month of May is coming too soon. Time flies so fast.

Anyway, I want to share my current status right now. I'm mentally dating. I'm mentally dating Arjun Kapoor. Hi-hi!

On my last post, I've blog about my top 10 bollywood movies and on the number four spot is the movie Ishaqzaade. That is where I first saw my---oh wait! That's not the first moment I laid my eyes on Arjun. I first saw him on a picture on Siddharth Malhotra's(My another imaginary boyfriend) fan page. He was with Siddharth and some of the bollywood artist too. I saw one person commented, "Arjun Kapoor". I was actually distracted by that guy because he looks like my dream guy---tall, dark, handsome guy with stubbles! Hahaha. So I researched about him and saw that he has a movie---Ishaqzaade. I immediately watch and okay, I fell in love with him. He's just too gorgeous I'm feeling too hot even if its already evening that I watch. Hahaha!

He's in a bad role in the movie. I thought at first he was okay. That he first love Zoya. But its just only a joke. I was too frustrated when I cant find the part two of the movie since the video's of the other parts are not working on the site I'm watching. I forget about that and told myself I will watch tomorrow since I have class the next day. On school, I was so distracted by thinking of the movie and also because of him. Hahaha! I even make his picture as my wallpaper so everytime I will look at my phone, I will feel kilig. Mehehe! And after class, I immediately find the other parts of the movie. But unfortunately, I really can't find parts who have english subtitles so I was forced to download the whole movie and find subtitles in the internet. I watched it and gosh, he was really hot. I fell in love with him even if he was a bad boy. And even if they commit suicide in the end. ><

Anyway, why do I told the story of that movie? Hahaha. Its just Arjun I'm going to blog about. That bad boy , the thief who stole a precious organ in my body---my heart. I used the power of the internet to know him more. I read his profile on wikipedia and articles about him. I like his fan page and even follow his twitter account. But the sad thing is that twitter account I followed is only a poser.

On Sunday, I feel so happy when he tweeted something. He just tweet and I'm so happy. I even tweeted that and what if he replied to my tweet? What I am going to do? Then by some miracle, he really replied! I almost shout on my room because of too much happiness. But I found out that was just a poser account. Its not really Arjun. I thought it was because it does have a thousand of followers. So my fantasy was... T___T Someone told me Arjun doesn't have a twitter account. He said that on media. But we are hoping that someday, he'll have. :D

Yesterday, I was browsing photos of him on tumblr so I downloaded almost all of them. Hahaha! I think that's just give the drive to me on writing this manuscript I'm currently working. I reached my quota yesterday which is not so me on the past few days. Hahaha. So thank you for Arjun Kapoor---my latest mental date. Hahaha. Here's some of the pictures I download on tumblr y/day.


Badboy looking, Arjun. I hope he's really not using that. Hahaha.


Arjun: Hey Cady, want to swim with me?



What are you looking at, Babe?


Smiling at me? 





My current wallpaper in laptop :D


On Ishaqzaade's film. Soooooo...bad. HAHAHA


My Arjun hugging my another imaginary boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor. Oh love.


Why do you look sad when you've won?


I love their team :)


Arjun w/ his co-artist on 2 states. I'm so glad he's working w/ my favorite bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra :)


OMG, Shahid, what are you doing with my Arjun? Hahaha


This is one of my favorite part in Ishaqzaade. Hahaha. :)







xx

Cady

No comments:

Post a Comment