Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Arjun Kapoor Greeting

Most people said I'm a lucky fan girl. Oh, today, I really believe I am that lucky. Hahaha!

Five days ago, I have known about this live chat w/ Arjun Kapoor because I followed some of his fans club account on twitter. And Yay!!!! I'm just too happy that I've seen him in video---in live chat, answering people's comments on the chat box. One hour before the video chat, I am already waiting in Youtube. So when he was shown, I am one of the first to greet him! And yey! He greets me "hi"! Too bad, I haven't record that. But I am really happy I have recorded the 2nd greeting. His 2nd greeting is about me, asking about Aurangzeb---his new movie that will be release on 17 telling him that I can't watch it because I am from the Philippines. And here it is:

PS: This photo is just a screen shot attached w/ the recorded voice of Arjun. I just edit this as a video. I don't know how to record a video in youtube.

And here is also the youtube link where you can watch the whole live chat. OMG to the nth power, he first greeted me!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSQ25P50ED4&feature=youtu.be


Ahhhh! What a wonderful day for me. Too bad he just don't have twitter. His reasons? He was still stunned by how people treat him because he is already a star. But maybe, he will have. SOON. *I am really hoping*

And he is also single. Hi-hi-hi. Thats one of the best thing he said. LOL.

I love you Arjun Kapoor! I hope I can fly to India and watched Aurangzeb on the 17th :P



xx
Cady

No comments:

Post a Comment