Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Believing...

I hate arguing about religion. I'm a Catholic and I also went to a Catholic school when I was in elementary and highschool. But I am not that religious person. I am not always present in church and I don't pray the rosary that much. I prayed everyday---before I sleep and every morning after I woke up, but still, I can't categorize myself as a religious person. But I believe in God. Everytime I hear mass, I will make sure I will hear and understand the homily---especially when the priest is so good and I know I will gain knowledge with what he was saying.

Today, we both talked about religion. HIM is an Atheist---he doesnt believe in God. He has no God. I remember one time then he was asking me to explain my side about religion. I feel like I am defenseless because he had said things that kinda confused my mind. Hahaha! But still, I believe. And today, I was kinda encouraging him to believe in God.... I want him to. I even told him that when the time comes that he will believe, even Hindu God's...that would be my happiest day.

But he just said... "May your belief save you,"

I was kinda disappointed. I know it would take time but I am not losing hope. Maybe not now... but in the future... I hope someday he will realize.

And why am I telling these things? Why I want him to believe in God, too?

Because I want to be Shamcey Supsup. "And if that person truly loves me, [he] should love my God too."

Charot! Akala mo naman boyfriend ko. HAHAHA!

xx

Cady

1 comment:

  1. There are really times when people is too hard to push from what they believe in... and on his part, for not believing in anything. Just pray. There really is God, for he may never know you if there aint at least One true God. =)

    ReplyDelete