Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Monday, July 22, 2013

Gulong ng Palad

Sometimes you'll be on top... Sometimes you'll be on bottom.

Maybe it was not just my lucky day then. Maybe its my bad week last week since I've have mistakes and failures...

Stupidity in driving
Stupidity in stepping in a broken glass and have a wounded feet. (I can't walk properly for a few days)
And I failed on my law exam...

The last one was the one I am bothered about. I am not sure if I am the only one who fail but it does have a bad effect on me... Simula nang mangyari `yun, palagi na lang ako nagigising ng madaling araw at naiisip iyon. Meron pang time na kino-compute ko pa talaga ang mga possible grades na puwede kong makuha dahil sa bagsak ako... It was so painful for me since I excel in Law (that's what I think) last sem... But now.... I don't know what really happened to me. Am I that so sleepy that time? Hindi ba ako nag-aral nang mabuti? Dahil ba sa hindi ako nakakopya at hindi ako nagtangka man lang? Oh well.... I just wish, on midterms, mataas ang grade ko. I will make sure of it. Okay naman po ang class performance ko... `Yung prelims lang talaga. Pero kailangan talaga makabawi ako sa midterms. Kahit 85 lang... Okay na. Hindi ako puwedeng magkasingko. Hindi ako puwedeng bumagsak. Kahit elective lang `yun at puwede pa ako maka-graduate on time if ever man, no... Hindi puwede. I don't want bad records.

Sabi na nga ba. `Di talaga ako puwede mag-work sa bangko. I suck in Finance. I suck in Negotiable Instruments... Errrr...


Lord, please give me peace of mind. And guide me for midterm exams.


xx


Cady

No comments:

Post a Comment