Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Once Upon A Time Madness

I always loved watching fairy tale movies. Ito siguro ang dahilan kung bakit naging interisado ako panoorin itong TV series na kinaadikan ng ibang mga classmates ko. I don't watch english TV series, but because I am also kinda bored this sembreak, pinatulan ko na ito.

So far, so good naman ang feedback ko. May mga times na naasar at nabo-bored ako lalo na kapag scene na ni Prince Charming and Snow. Kahit sila yung pinaka-main characters sa series, I don't like them that much. Feeling ko kasi gurang na sila. Hahaha! I'm just disappointed with what they did to my Huntsman!!! Really, I felt like dying when he died, too. Charot. But I hope he'll be having exposures again (i read some news and they are planning to have him again on the show)

Anyway, I like the story of Ella and Thomas (Cinderella) but I surprisingly fell in love with the story of Grumpy and Nova. It is so heartbreaking because it is so forbidden. I just remember someone maybe thats why. Hahahaha. Oh well, I would just love to give my most favorite lines they have said in episode 14:

Nova: You are my happiness. I love you. Don't you love me?!

Dreamy: I am a dwarf. And I can't love.

And thats it... Another non-sense post from yours truly. :P

xx

Cady


No comments:

Post a Comment