Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Friday, October 5, 2012

An Impossible Dream

Hi. Good evening! ~~ Today is a happy day for me. Why? Because I got the chance to have a picture with my college schoolmate major major crush, James Torres. So let me tell you about him.

The day that I first met James, I instantly had a crush on him. He was walking in our cafeteria when my classmate told me about him. She said she already saw the guy and he was so cute. And because I'm a sucker of cute guys, I immediately feels so excited to see him. And boom! The excitement went to happiness when I first laid my eyes on his handsome face that I want to make a scene in the caf just because of him! I want to push backward my chair then when he will walk in the aisle so he'll gonna notice me because were going to bump to each other. But then, I am a shy type of girl, (Di lang masyadong halata, Hehe!) So I didn't. I dont have enough courage to do that too! Haha!

Then we found out details about him. We got to know his name, his course and where he lives at! We got to know to that he's a soccer player, a grandson of owner of the big manufacturing company in front of our school, and also a celebrity. He was in a musical teleserye of Sarah G in ABS-CBN, Idol. He is also a drummer. He was everything a girl wanted to have. Looks, charms, money and a good guy because he's not a snob. If you tell "Hi" to him, he will also say "Hi" to you and  wave at you. He's such a cutie. But because of this attitude, of course, there are many girls out there that do have a crush on him.

All of my classmates knew that I like James. Whenever I saw him, I will always tell them, Oh My God, my crush! And I always tell a joke to them that he is my boyfriend and everything. But that's just a joke, I know. Even if he was everything I like, I know that he's just an Impossible Dream.

I know I'm not pretty. I know I'm not smart. I'm not a celebrity. I'm not kind. He was like a star and I'm just a stone lying in the land. We are poles apart. I may say to my classmates, "Oh, He's my boyfriend" but I'm just saying that just to have fun. I don't take it seriously. Why would I take it seriously if I know we are different?

 I'm a romance writer but I don't believe that what is happening in my books happened in real life. I may write stories like that, but I know it will not happened to me. I just dream. Because in dreams, you are free. There is no conflict like jealousies and insecurities. You just have to think of a happily ever after and you got no problems with that. Oh, maybe there is one thing---and that is, it will not happened to reality. The reality where you are living, Baby.


xx
Cady


No comments:

Post a Comment