Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

To write books...

Good evening! ~~ I just want to share my plans in writing. Yes, I have plans. I am not that lazy though. Just slight! Joke! I'm really lazy and most of the times busy in my social network accounts. Lol. I mean, I'm also studying and I don't have all the time in writing because I do have responsibilities in my family, studies, dogs and Bubble Safari . Hahahaha. Sorry.

I already said this in one of my recent post. I'm planning to make a trilogy. AGAIN. My first plan went to the trash bin because the first book was returned to me and I think that there's no hope in revising that. I just wished that this second one would be a success.

The Playboy Millionaires Trilogy:

Its about 3 brothers, I mean half brothers who are all playboys, businessmen and millionaires. The names of the hero's and some of the characters were also related about money/accounting and business.

The Playboy Millionaires 1: In Love With Cash

I'm currently writing this one. Just because I recently read Newlyweds of Convenience by Jessica Hart, I'm trying to have a marriage for convenience type of story. I think its a cute type of story and I challenge myself to write one.

The Playboy Millionaires 2: Playing With Stock

Childhood Sweethearts/Playmates and became pretend lovers kind of story.

The Playboy Millionaires 3: The Price of Love

A secretly in love guy with his sisters best friend.

---------------------------

The Event Planners - a series with my writer friends, Nikki Del Rosario, Nikki Karenina, Skye Reyes, Luna King and me.

My story, Callie's story, will be a secretly in love best friend to her hero! I don't want to be the first one with this because I'm afraid of taking the risk of doing again in best friend love stories! I always fail! Hahaha!

Camp Speed 5: Fall Into Me

Its also a series with my writer friends, Nikki Karenina, Skye Reyes, Marione Ashley, Nikki Del Rosario and of course, yours truly. XD And because I'm the last one with the first five, I'm not yet doing anything---except for the teaser and concept of this. But I already have the concept so I think it would be easy for me. I just need pressure. Chos! My plan is that the hero is a secretly in love (again) guy to his late best friend's sister. This would be like my first novel, Happily Ever After in His Arms, I think...? Ho-ho.

Loving The Playboy

And yes! A playboy again. But I'm not yet sure with this...because this would be a story of my life! Hahaha

Ares Story (still don't have a title)

I already made a story for Ares---Artemis father in I'll stay in love with you---but because I think thats a major fail, I do have another plan for him! Ha-ha! But I will do this if ever it will have the feedback of return. If revision or a miracle approve, I will not pursue this kind of story anymore... The concept is...a secret! Chos! Still finalizing...

So what do you think? Do you think an 18 year old super lazy girl can do all of this? Hahaha! Just please pray for my sanity.


xx
Cady







No comments:

Post a Comment