Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

T_T

I have the urge to kill a character again. And yes, really KILL. Hahaha. Joke!

Its just that, why Ares is like this? He shouldn't be like this. Before what happened to my laptop, I love writing his story. I was so excited and thought it would be beautiful. But now, I'm near at the ending, I feel that its... you know, what I mean. I want to abandon him. And kill him! Hahahahah!

I'm having a hard time writing. And I fucking hate it. To the core. I feel like I'm so lazy. I need to have 5 approved manuscripts before the year ends and I still have two, and well, three maybe because of my translation w/c is for minor revision and I am expecting it would be approved next time I will have the feedback.

Then last night, there's a new plot that pops to my mind for Ares' story. I am torn of abandoning the story and making a new one. And its so frustrating I want to kill him! Hahahah! He's such a pain in the ass.

But anyway, I decided to continue this story and if ever it will be returned, I'm going to pursue that new plot.

Please pray for my sanity.

xx
Cady

No comments:

Post a Comment