Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'll try to understand.

Good evening! Today, I got good news from HIM. He told me, he got the admission for CASD---for masters. I am so happy for him, really. Its just 18 seats and he was one of the 18 who had the seat for masters. I'm proud of him. And because of that, I will try to understand the situation we will be after it.

Last Friday I posted about my feelings about understanding him. Its hard for me but as days passed, I realized, I really should understand him. He told me that he's just in top 20 and if ever 2 will not turn up for the interview, he can have a seat. And because 5 people didn't turn up in the interview, he got the seat. I realized, its hard competing in that 18 people that are highly expected intelligent people.

I know how it feels when you are with the people who are really intelligent. Pressure will kill you. I already experience that in my first course. All of my classmates were intelligent. I am not used in that kind of environment. If you have read my post about "Buhay BSA", you'll know what I feel and experience in one of the toughest year in my life. I need to study well so I can belong with them. Its like in the case of him.

So I'll try to understand. I'll try not to nag him? Ha-ha. I'll try to cope up with the situation because I know how it feels. I'll also try to focus with mine, (which is his request) Ha-ha! I need to be serious with my studies and well, with my writings, too!

xx
Cady

No comments:

Post a Comment