Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Differences



Love cannot change what is meant to be.
 Like the man in his own destiny.
 `Cause without compatibility, 
There is no reason to be happy.


Above is a stanza from a poem I made years ago. And I feel like I was hit by that line because of the conversation me and HIM had last Saturday....

I already asked him. What are we? What do you think of me?

And he said he still haven't had a girlfriend so he doesn't have experience on that. He told me he saw me as his "Good friend". That we have a lot of DIFFERENCES. I agree with that. We are different. He's 22, I'm 18. His passion is far-far away from mine and he lived in a far away place from mine. So how it will be? He had different priorities from mine.

I was like... hurt? Yeah. Because I realized how complicated it was. He made me see it. And it feels bad that sometimes I feel like he's special for me but we....

I don't know what to say. We are not compatible so maybe, there is no reason for me to be happy. Just like what I said in the stanza above.



xx
Cady

No comments:

Post a Comment