Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Friday, December 28, 2012

The Next Big Thing

Because I was tagged by my friend/fellow writer, Nikki Del Rosario, I decided to make my own TNBT, too :)

1) What is the working title of your next book?
- I have four upcoming books...but I don't know when it will be released. But I am expecting Athena's Story (sister of Venus in I'll Stay In Love With You) entitled Can't Help Falling In Love will be the first in line.

2) Where did the idea come from for the book?
In a mini series by Jessica Hart---the Princess Swap because the heroine and her best friend also swap in the story :D

3) What genre does your book fall under?
-Romance ♥

4) What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie rendition?
- Carlo Romero! Well, I got the hero's name from his name. And Athena, well, can the writer be the actress, too? LOL

5) What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
- A brokenhearted girl meets a brokenhearted man where they will share the same room for a two-week vacation and fall in love with each other.

6) Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?

-It will be published under Precious Hearts Romances.

7) How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript?
- First draft: Two weeks. But it takes two revision feedback so the approved feedback took for months.

8) What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
- Because it was inspired by the Princess Swap series, maybe I can compared it to that. But the story...is not a royal type one...and Athena's best friend don't have a story. She's just a filler in the novel.

9) Who or what inspired you to write this book?
- Hmmm... I don't really know. Maybe "Artemis", my favorite character among all the stories I've wrote. I just want her to have exposure again. LOL

10) What else about the book might pique the reader’s interest?
- Maybe the setting of the novel.. Ah, for those people who want to go to "Amanpulo" like me, well, you can go there (in dreams) by simply reading the novel. :D



Tagged: (Underconstruction.... :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment