Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Happy 2 years :)

"I love you. I can’t see your smile or hold your hand; but I hear your voice. And every word you speak makes me fall in love with you all over again." 

(c) Tumblr

When I saw this quote.... I immediately thought of him. Ah, perks of having an *eherm* in another country.

Its already September and we've been together for 2 years. Together? Ah, together as good friends---as we call it. I am happy that I have found a guy like him, a guy whom I can share all my rants, my opinions, thoughts, and can even told my deepest secrets that I've never even told to my real close friends and best friends. He was a guy whom I can ask anything, share anything... its the first time I've been really close and attach to a guy and even know him that close for so long... I have failed relationships in the past, so I am really thankful for having him this long. Even if we're not that official and I can't say that he's mine, still, he was a guy I am looking for. A companion? Well, something like that. A guy who can handle my immaturity and can understand the "mean" me.

I just hope we'll last longer... Build more deeper relationship? LOL. I know for the coming next month, it would be harder. We are both having internships---he'll go to Mumbai again. Back to the "Sunday rendezvous" again, I think. This time, it would be longer...so it would be harder. I just hope that everything won't change that much.

xx

Cady

No comments:

Post a Comment