Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I don't want to be sick!

Yesterday I went to a diagnostic clinic for some laboratory test. Its a requirement to have those for my internship in Toyota next sem. I was kinda nervous since I am afraid that they might find out that I have some problems in my body. And well, the doctor find out some problems in my blood. She said that I have a high count of platelets. I felt so afraid that time since the HR in Toyota told us that most of the applicants problems are in the medical side. A lot of what if's come to my mind because of my mind.

My mind was set that I am going to have the internship in Toyota. And this problem came up. Really, I felt like crying in front of the doctor the time she told me I need to repeat my CBC. But she calmed me and told that it was not serious though. I should just rest and take plenty of water and I'll be back to normal again. She said that it was also because of my cold.

I keep thinking a lot about it. They told me that I should go back for the repeat test after 4 days. So that means I can't pass it on the deadline of passing---on Saturday. But the medtech told me I can passed the result. And if Toyota would ask me to take it again, then that is the time I should repeat. Its not only me that have that kind of problem. Most of us my co-interns/classmates have problems, too, in our health. So I should not think about it a lot. But I don't want to be sick! Never again. Especially that yesterday, I feel bad. I feel like having a fever. That worry me the most.

I don't like having fever. Who do like? And I posted about this damn sickness in my facebook account and someone told me I should take care since dengue is common nowadays. I already have experience with the kind of disease. I've been hospitalized for almost a week. Aside from that, nagdeliryo ako ng time na `yun. My mom said that I feel like I lose my sanity in the emergency room. I don't know what I am doing and they are very afraid that time since I'm not in my self. I am doing a lot of crazy things because of high fever they thought they will lose me. They said I am fighting w/ the other patient, do "Darna" in the bed, and talk a lot about Enchanted Kingdom. I don't know what is happening to me that time. Then I've been confined that i want to go home so bad but my fever is still high. I missed a lot about school and my classmates have been texting me to get well soon since its intramurals time and I am the player of our class in scrabble. I am their bet since I've been the champion in our batch for 3 consecutive years. And our class lost it because I am not there.

I don't want to be sick. I want to rest but I have a lot of duties at home. Mom can't do a lot of things `cause she was paralyzed. I am always the one who do things. Especially now that water in our village is a main problem. Uggghhh!!! I should not be stress but I can't help it. I have a lot of duties not just in school but in our home. ><

xx

Cady

No comments:

Post a Comment