Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Grateful

Aww... I miss blogging! Medyo busy na kasi saka tinatamaan ng katamaran kaya ngayon na lang nakapag-blog... but anyway, I'm here again so... Hehe!

Today is Christmas and I have so much things to be grateful of. Okay, hindi naman maiiwasan na may problems pa rin... but if I look the things around me, I know, I have a lots of blessings more than that. Kaya kapag nalulungkot ako, kinakalma ko na lang ang sarili ko sa tuwing tinitignan ko ang mga bagay na iyon.

I'm grateful about my Internship. My superiors are all nice. They even give me gifts on Christmas and let me join for their department treats. Kapag may pagkain, di rin puwedeng wala ako. Hahaha! I'm happy I am working for them, with them.

I'm grateful for all the gifts that I receive...  Most of them are unexpected... and I love unexpected gifts!

I'm grateful about HIM... Yes, he doesn't have enough time for me. But still, he remembers me. Kahit na wala siyang PC sa bahay at internet para mabati ako, he still find a way. That's the most important thing for me then.

I'm grateful I have my family and spend the Christmas with them. Thank you for still making us complete this year.

I'm grateful about everything God gave to me. Kahit hindi na ako nakakapagsimba madalas, still, hindi niyo pa rin ako pinapabayaan. You're still with me. Thank you so much po.

Oh yes, this post is about thank you's. Hahaha! Its the season to give thanks and to be happy. Merry Christmas and Happy Happy Birthday Jesus! :)

xx

Cady

No comments:

Post a Comment