Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Moving on...

2013 bye... 2014, hi.

We are moving on... I just have few wishes for this year and that is...

To graduate --- It feels sad to leave school yet, I want it to end, too. Last year had been a struggle.. my subjects, feasibs and all about school stuffs! So I hope, my internship now would end good and this April... I'll finally March on the stage and get my diploma.

Healthy family --- This is a wish more for my Mom. She seems getting weaker and weaker each year. I hope this year, she wouldn't be like that... I hope she'd be more happy and healthy.

More manuscripts --- as I've said to my last posts.... I'm having a dilemma. I hope this year, I wouldn't experience that.

And yes.. LOVELIFE --- I'm longing for it. Hahaha! Besides, I expect to graduate this year and ehem... HIM, we are the same right? Hahaha!

Thank you 2013. More blessings 2014.

Happy Happy New Year!

xx

Cady

No comments:

Post a Comment