Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Monday, November 21, 2011

First week

First week of school is already finished. Today is the 2nd week and still, the school aura is not in my brain system.
I don't know why I was like this. I feel so easy-go-lucky. That I don't want to be serious in things. I'm always day dreaming. I don't focus on studies. Thinking of something while listening to the professors. I feel like I'm not ready.
I was like this for the past few days. Thinking of nothing. Doing of something not good. Doing nothing. And I hate it.
My mind feels like o.O . I'm not yet ready. I still want for vacation!!!

But anyway, the first week of school feels like so boring. First day is Physci class--w/c i attend in the other section because I changed schedules. Quantech--Ms. G is still the prof. >__< And I find it hard. (I hate math, okay?) I didn't attend HRM (Human resource management) because of the changing of schedule. And got nosebleed in too much deep filipino words in my Filipino subject.

2nd day--Tuesday, I only have one class. That is Taxation. Prof--Ms. Michelle. She's nice eventhough if her speech skills is kinda choppy. (thats what my classmates said) . But then, its 3 hrs because its just once a week. 12-3.

3rd day, Thursday. (I don't have class on Wednesdays) same schedule as the first day. I first attend HRM class--Sir Perez is still the professor. Its okay. Quantech--Ms. G is absent, so we got the chance to eat lunch because I don't have any vacant classes in my schedule for the whole sem. Physci--I got bored. Just doodling. And Filipino--got a somewhat kind of play.

4th day, Friday. PE class. So lucky to have my old prof to be our instructor again. Theres no "Sir Chuck" in the history of my PE class. Ha-ha. But the bad thing is that CSR(Good governance) our teacher looks like Einstein but talk like some damaged radio. Paulit-ulit! Got doodling again for 2 hrs and more. Got so bored. Thanks that he made us go home early even if our class is for 3 hrs.

5th day, Saturday. (Yes, I have Saturday class and I hate it) Financial Accounting. Our prof is kinda okay? Ha-ha. Kinda boring, too. He told us the history of his job from being a janitor to a professor for 40 minutes. Got us 30 mins. break. But discuss and write to the board as if the lines or going to the east, west, north and south. So bad. Tsssk.


Its kinda boring week, actyally. Too much doodling. And unfortunately, still don't have notebooks! Ha-ha. I hope this would be a successful semester.

Azec Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment