Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Another DREAM

When I was young, I dream of so many things. To be a teacher, nurse, architect, engineer and so on. On grade 6, i got interested in writing. I love to write poems and make stories. I don't know why I became like that. Maybe because one of my subjects--that I can't recall what is that--required us to make a mini-news paper. Then I realized I want to be a JOURNALIST.

I said that on my elementary yearbook. I want to be a journalist because I think I'm good in writing. Another reason is that one of my teacher there ask me to make a fable and I wrote one. The title is "ang Leon at ang Langgam". The story is about friendship. I cant remember the whole thing but it is really about friendship. A-ha-ha. My teacher said that it was nice.

Then highschool came. I still dream of becoming like that. Until 3rd year highschool--that was the time I got addicted to pocketbooks. I said to myself, I want to be like Ms. Sonia Francesca, Sofia, Heart Yngrid and other PHR writers. I want to become like them. I want to become a novel writer. That's why in my highschool yearbook, that is the one I wrote.

I first wrote my first one on that time, too. I was encourage by my other teacher also said that I have a future in writing. But unfortunately, that one is returned by the other Publishing Company--not PHR. It is MSV. They said it was juvenile and bla-blas. I was hurt but I don't cry. Then I said maybe, its not yet the time for me. Plus the added fact that our MS word at home got damaged. Thats why I wasn't able to write until I came in college. I tried again, 1st year 2nd sem. Still, I got rejections. But then, I am here now, 2nd year college. I have my first published novel. I thought it was impossible at first. That I can't be a novel writer on an early age like this. But still, I became one. And 2 are still upcoming.

I am happy that I fulfilled my dream. I really don't dream to be a CPA even if I took accountancy as my first course. I don't dream to be a manager even now that I am taking business administration. I am not good in Math although I like accounting way back in Highschool. But in college--it feels like I'm poor in it now. Ahahaha.

I feel like I want to shift my career. Even if I want to see myself, too, wearing those corporate attires and respected by many people. Going to big offices and sign papers. But I think, after that, I want to fulfill this ANOTHER DREAM. And I think it was really really IMPOSSIBLE.

I thought of it so many times. Just because of that Humanities class, I feel like I have the talent. The talent to act. My professor told me that I am good at it. That I am the best actress. Then I started to notice artists that are not great because of it. My mom told me that I was so mean because of that. But for me, I am just telling the truth.

I said to myself, I want to became an actress. And after that, to became a Movie Director. I told my mom and Riyan about this. My Mom told me that I can be a director because of what I am telling her when we are watching shows. "Bagay daw un sa akin." Riyan said that if I can aim it, why not? Everything is possible. For me, I just want to dream.

I know it sounds like crazy..and feels like this was a big big big dream. But I like it. And this is my another goal in life...I think. *wink

Anyway, its hello DECEMBER. Finished this post at exactly 12:04am :))

Azec Chase ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment