Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I love .....

Hi. Girl you just caught my eye--oops! That's a song. And that will not talk about my post today.

Good eve. :))) Its Sunday. It must be a rest day for me but still, I feel like it still a day of so much troubles, uncertainties, problems and whatsover. I feel so much PRESSURE. Just like what I feel on my 1st year days...

Pressure in Studying bla, bla. I hate it. I hate my subjects this sem. And that will not talk about my post, too, today. Har-har.

Anyway, I love ...... HIM? Well, its been months since I met this guy. Not entirely met, but talked to this guy. He is nice. I like his personality. He is very different from me thats why I'm so interested to HIM. He's not handsome, but I like him. Some--how.

I like him because he cares for me. He listens to what I said. Give me advices. I feel like I am so much important to him. Even if he is busy, he still have time for me. He always said that being with me makes him happy. And the feeling is mutual. I just didn't tell him that...because, ahmm. Shy? Ha-ha. I don't know. I don't want to talk about our feelings to each other.

But we are really different. He is from _____, I am here. He likes Math while I hate so much of it. He likes vegetable and I am not that vegetarian. He doesn't eat pork while me, I frequently ate it. He loves frogs while I super hate it. He always study while me, I am not. He loves animals--especially the wild ones--while me, I love them,too. But most of them were just the pet animals--the dogs and cats. He likes the elephants, the tigers and so on.

But there is really something about him that--ah, I don't know. I know I feel like I'm so insane for having this feeling. I feel like we are having a relationship.. and that is more than friends. I don't know--I really don't know. I know, I'm just the one who is feeling it---well, I don't know, too. Haha. (too much I don't know!) I am afraid to ask because that might be the thing that will make this bond of us worst. And I don't like it. I don't like it if he will said that I am tired of this. That we cant chat anymore, and so on.

Why did I feel this way? Mahal ko na ba talaga siya? Oh nooooooooooo!

Cady Lorenzana

No comments:

Post a Comment