Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Friday, June 28, 2013

I want to write.

I want to write...but there is so many hindrances by now... Studying feels like a very big responsibility right now... I want to graduate on time....but I also want to do this. But I know, with this little time and this pressure rising up, I can't.

The hobby can wait. But this sem can't. The hope of people around me, (most especially for my family) can't wait. I need to be better... I need to put first what is really important for a student like me... I need to graduate... I need to face my responsibility as a teenager and as a child.

I just hope we'll have a better schedule so I can have time. And I won't be bother that much.

Please Lord. Just my revision and this manuscript I am really itching to write since last week....

Time. Knowledge. Strength. I need you.

xx

Cady

No comments:

Post a Comment