Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Revising...

I have a for revision manuscript for weeks now...but I am not working on it. I don't know if I'm just busy or I really don't have the heart to revise it.

I don't feel bad about the comments but its just...I don't know how will I do it. Everytime I will get back with the comments, I feel so lazy to do it... Its more on the establish part but yet.... uggghhh!! Or maybe, I forget what I have to do. I know, I have something in my mind then. But I forgot it. That frustrates me and ruins my mood to revise... I want to do it yet, there's some force that tell me I don't want...

I hope that idea in my mind then will be back. Errrrrrr.... This is the problem when you didn't put writing first. When you didn't put the idea you have... You forgot all of it. And in the end, gets frustrated.

I feel so old....

xx

Cady

No comments:

Post a Comment