Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Just as I thought.

How much is the chance that two different person would be together? Like living in a world with a "happy ever after?"

I thought because I've become a writer, I adopt those some common personality of them to be cynical in love. I thought that being in love is just for fools and so on... I thought I lost it all after all those heartbreaks I have in the past... But no... I still believe in love.

How many times did I put those words in my novels about fairy tales doesn't exist in the real world? I thought I am mature enough to stop believing in those freaking stories. But heck, I still believe in it. I still believe in an unrealistic story... Because I am a fool to believe that there can be a chance on us... Even if we live in different worlds, I am a fool of believing that we could end up being together. I even imagine how it would be like.... How would a future be with you even if I am feeling how complicated it would be. On what hardships can we experience just to fight for all of it. Just like your parents did?

But no... Maybe there is really a fairy tale that comes with a happy never after ending. Or maybe because this is really not a fairy tale. My name is a princess but my personality is far away from that. And you're a frog...not the guy in a knight in shining armor...

I should stop thinking of you. I should stop thinking of that future. Because it would be just a world full of complications... I should stop telling all of this.

I should stop being with you...I should stop loving you.

If its just too easy to be done.


xx

Cady saying thank you for her bestfriend, for waking her up....

No comments:

Post a Comment