Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A mission again.

Hello, and pain evening! Argghh. I'm really suffering from back pain these past few days. And I know it's because of my never ending online. Hoho. Never ending? Grabe naman. Basta, palagi kasing nasa harap ng PC!

Anyway, it's July 20 today. We went to my lola's house again. Birthday ni kuya boyet. And wapak! Brown-out. Nakaka - o.O. Pero ayos na din. At least nakaraos na. Mga before 9pm kami umalis.

And now, I had another mission. For this week: To finish Prince and Gabbe's story. (Yeah, ang tagal-tagal na nang story namin, este nila!) hahaha. I've been working in this for more than a week now. And waah. Sarap nilang katayin, promise! hoho. Basta, nahihirapan ako sa gitna. Paano ko papalabasin na ganito? Errr.. >___< Tapos I need to finish passion for the week and still need to watch HP 6 and 7 part 1. (kahit hindi ko pa napapanood ang HP 2, 3 and 5. Hehehe. I'm not a fan of HP kasi :P

Ang dami kong gustong gawin. Pero wala akong oras. At pera! Pahingi naman, o! :))



Ahmmm,
Azec Chase.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment