Sometimes we tend to deny our feelings to someone because we knew that there is something wrong with him/her.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The real thing about DISENCHANTED.

"Well I was there on the day
They sold the cause for the queen,
And when the lights all went out
We watched our lives on the screen.
I hate the ending myself,
But it started with an alright scene."

Siguro naririnig niyo ito sa music background ko, right? This song is my favorite song sa lahat ng kanta ng My Chemical Romance. I like the lyrics. It represents my life.

I thought when I was young, fairytales are true. Akala ko, ganoon iyong buhay ko. Akala ko, may happy endings. Iyon pala, akala ko lang. So with all the happenings that I've experience in my life, nagawa ko ang tulang ito. Parang ito ang buhay ko. I also submit this as my project in english at hindi ko ini-expect na makakuha ako ng 97 dahil sa tulang iyon. But then, I just love this poem:

Disenchanted
Can I live with the sadness?
Can I live without happiness?
Maybe I am a princess,
But now, I am a damsel in distress

Once upon a time, I was living with wealth
But suddenly it turned to death
And all the joy that I have felt,
Became empty and nothing left

There’s no knight in shining armor
That will always there and no favor
Life has different seasons and flavor
So happy endings, what’s that for?

Bitter ba? .. unfortunately, that's my life. Disenchanted. Haay, ang drama ko.

"You're just a sad song with nothing to say
About a lifelong wait for a hospital stay
Well if you think that I'm wrong,
This never meant nothing to ya
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/m/my_chemical_romance/disenchanted.html ]
I spent my high school career
Spit on and shoved to agree
So I can watch all my heroes
Sell a car on tv
Bring out the old guillotine
We'll show them what we all mean."
-playing. ♫


No comments:

Post a Comment